Sunday, January 22, 2012

one of the many reasons i love my sister!!!

An exact conversation we had (by text):

Caitie: Go to shopplasticland.com and proceed to covet everything on their website!!!! 

Me: Tomorrow...headed to Ned tonight! Can't wait to see what they have!




... a few minutes go by, so I check my phone to make sure I actually sent the last message - I chronically write texts, fail to send them, and proceed to become upset when the person doesn't reply (to the text I never even sent)



Me: I'm not going to Ned...I'm going to bed. Just wanted to clarify that there is no Ned

Caitie: Ha ha awwww I was excited to learn who Ned was... Oh well. That can be our code word 

Me: I like it, Besides, we needed a code word for bed. We wouldn't want people to know we go to bed at night...

Caitie: True, let's keep the illusion alive!

Me: So glad we've got our cover straight. Now I can go to bed...oops, I mean Ned, and sleep tight! Luvs!

Caitie: Love you too!

I love that instead of making fun of my (frequent) Auto Correct mistakes, she'll go along with them and help turn it into a fun game!

No comments:

Post a Comment